Sunday, June 25, 2006

"You cheated"....."Pirate"

I can't believe my 100th post on Bumbling Forward is gonna be one of these goofy "what would you be" things but I can't help myself. When I see one, I am compelled to find out what type of drink I am, or flavor of ice cream or in this case Super Hero. As it turns out I am most like Capt Jack with William Wallace and Maximus close behind


Captain Jack Sparrow


92%

Maximus


83%

William Wallace


83%

The Terminator


79%

Indiana Jones


63%

Batman, the Dark Knight


54%

Lara Croft


46%

El Zorro


42%

The Amazing Spider-Man


33%

Neo, the "One"


29%

James Bond, Agent 007


25%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

(HT M Squared T blog)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Youll be glad to know that your sister-in-law is 100% BATMAN

Congrats on your 100th post

Greg said...

Sweet! I'm 63% Maximus! Which is better than no Maximus at all.

Max beat the Emperor in the coliseum with a knife hole in his back. Since I'm only 63% Max, I'd need to avoid the knife hole, but if successful, I could best the Emperor too.

tonymyles said...

I, of course, am Spiderman... simply because Superman is not on the list.